We have a wide range of services including preventative medicine in all aspects, surgery, radiographs, laser therapy and much more.
COVID-19 update for June 1st, 2020!
We appreciate all of your continued support of our Happy Tales Team during COVID-19 caring for your beloved pets! Below are the next steps for Happy Tales as of Monday June 1st, 2020.
- Call when you get to the practice with your pet or ring the door bell. We will have our team escort your pet and you in the building right into an examination room.
- We would ask no more than 2 people with your pet at a time as the exam rooms can be crowded.
- Masks are recommended but not required. Our team will be masked.
- At the end of the appointment our team will process all payments in the exam room then escort you to the parking lot. We will be limiting the amount of people in our lobby.
- If you are picking up a medication or food we will still be doing curbside service.
Please remember to be kind to others during these stressful times!
If you have any questions please feel free to give us a call
Check Out Our Services
Our Services Make The
Difference Here At Happy Tales Veterinary
We offer a wide range of services from preventive to microchip.
Your pet can benefit greatly from an annual wellness visit. Senior pets should be examined more frequently (every 6 months) as our pets age faster than we do.
Radiography is a valuable diagnostic tool in veterinary medicine. As we continually strive to offer the highest quality medicine and diagnostic testing.
We offer microchip implantation as a form of permanent identification for your pet. Its a small piece of metal placed under the skin between the shoulder blades.
Vaccinations are an important part of disease prevention for your pet. Our vaccination protocols follow the guidelines of the American Animal Hospital Association.
We want everyone to feel welcome here at Happy Tales
At Happy Tales Veterinary Hospital, formerly Baker Animal Hospital, we recognize your pet as an important member of your family and take the privilege of caring for him/her very seriously.
What Our Customers Say
“We have seen Dr. Yurkon for our cat Kiki and our Dane Adrian and we just love him! So I wish him and his wife all the best on this new adventure and look forward to them taking care of our fur babies in the future!”V.U.
“Thank you to all the staff! My Chloe had 2 separate incidents this week and they got her in immediately! She absolutely loves everyone there, which makes it easier to get her in for her visits! You guys are all awesome!”S.L.